Find out more
Leadership development can really boost your international career. Download our free online magazine on Leadership development for must reads, practical examples and useful tips!
Prof.dr. Jalal Ashayeri
Jalal Ashayeri is professor of Supply Chain Management at TIAS Business School. He is the Academic Director of the MScBA programs of TIAS. He is also a member of the Center for Economic Research (CentER) at Tilburg University. He maintains links with leading-edge research institutes in Europe and around the world.
Dr. Eric Dooms
Eric Dooms is Associate Professor of Strategy and Academic Director of the full-time and executive MBA programs. Eric taught modules on strategy at the undergraduate, graduate and executive levels and has been strongly involved in the management of educational programs in higher education.
Editorial Management Team
No part of this publication may be copied and/or reproduced in any way without permission from TIAS.
- EF Education First: EF English Proficiency Index, EF Education First Ltd. 2018
- Geert Hofstede: Allemaal andersdenkenden, Business Contact 2016
- Richard D. Lewis: When cultures collide 4th ed., Nicholas Brealey International 2018
- Annelies Messelink, Laurens Steehouder en Daan Huberts: Internationalisering in beeld 2018, Nuffic 2019
- Frank Smeekes: The rise and rise of overseas experience for today’s CEO, DHR International 2016